The Level 4 m3 was designed to take even more power and get even louder than the m1. With fantastic power handling and smashing lows its hard to beat.
The Level 4 sub is a large triple stacked motor with a chrome top plate and T yoke yielding 23.5mm of X-Max.
Furthermore, you get the upgraded triple progressive spiders, cone, surround, 3" 8 layer flat wound voice coil, cast basket, push terminals and upgraded lead wire sewn to the spider.
• Extremely rigid non-pressed paper cone assembly
• Multilayered polymer foam surround
• Polypropylene dust cover with DC logo
• Triple 8” OD semi cup progressive roll spider
• Extra heavy duty interweaved tinsel lead wire sewn to spider
• Cast aluminum black frame
• FEA analyzed and optimized motor assembly – Fully CNC machined
• Rubber mounting gasket
• Chrome spring loaded push terminals
• 3” Hi-temp Aluminum voice coil wound on black anodized voice coil former
Sub Size 15"
Mounting Depth 8.0"
Mounting Hole Diameter 14.0"
Outside Driver Diameter 15.7"
Magnet Material Ferrite
VC Diameter 3.0" 8 Layer Flat Wound
Displacement .21³ ft
Power Handling RMS/Peak 1500/3000
Impedance (Ohm) D1/D2/D4
Cms 0.085 mm/n
Mms 318.5 g
Fs 30.6 Hz
BL 19.18 N/A
Re 3.82 Ohm
Ref SPL @ 1 watt 87.4
Suggested Sealed 2.00³ ft
Suggested Ported 3.0³ ft