Limitless Lithium Powersports
Limitless Lithium is proud to introduce another great addition to the “Nano” powersports and motorcycle series lineup! The new “Nano UTV” is one of the first ever waterproof IP marine certified powersports battery that has a full battery management system (BMS) built into the battery. A BMS monitors all the important aspects of the battery like high/low voltage limits, high temperature and direct short issues. If at any time the battery is subjected to a condition that is unsafe it simply turns itself off. See the full specification sheet for more details.
The Nano UTV is a direct factory drop-in replacement for most Polaris, Can Am and many other brands off off-road SXS’s. They are a standard BCI case size 86 which is the most common factory size in the UTV market. The battery comes with a set of top post screw in terminals for an easy and seamless replacement of the factory battery. This case size makes installation easy and should require no modifications to your UTV in most cases. For some machines you will need a bracket which Limitless offers separately.
This battery is also a great option to be used alongside our Nano HD in a secondary location on a motorcycle. Since this battery is IP66 certified water resistant it’s also a great option to mount under the rear fairing of a motorcycle. Adding this battery along with a Nano HD will more than double your reserve capacity giving you some of the longest playing time possible with just 2 batteries.
Each battery comes with a 3-year manufacture defect full replacement warranty, so you have peace of mind knowing you’re covered. The expected life span of our Nano UTV battery is 10+ years with proper care and maintenance.
The Nano UTV has a capacity of 40AH (not AH Pd Eq). This is an actual true 40AH. This is equivalent to roughly 160AH of a standard lead acid UTV battery since a lead acid battery is only able to utilize 30-40% of its capacity above 12.5v. The Nano UTV will support around 5000 watts for amplifiers on your large audio systems and are great for high amperage demands such as a large winch in times of need. They will also support your LED lighting and light bar needs.
Nano-UTV test results in Green:
Description: 40AH LiFePO4 Lithium @ 5.00A
Started At: 4/12/2022 8:51AM
Discharge Rate: 5.00A
Starting Voltage: 14.42V
Ending Voltage: 10.50V
Total Time: 7:47:58
Tested Capacity: 39.995 AH
Factory Polaris Battery test results in Red:
Description: 575 CCA Lead Acid battery @ 5.00A
Started At: 4/14/2022 10:10AM
Discharge Rate: 5.00A
Starting Voltage: 14.15V
Ending Voltage: 10.50V
Total Time: 5:02:16
Tested Capacity: 25.187 AH
You will see the results of this test shows the discharge of the Nano UTV is almost a flat discharge from a full charge down to about the last 10% state of charge. That gives you a much larger useable portion of the battery and helps maintain better performance for a longer period. This is another huge advantage when using lithium over AGM or Lead Acid.
You will see the results of this test shows the discharge rate of the factory battery falls very quickly. You only use about 30% of the batteries capacity before you drop below 12V. That means that the remaining 70% of the battery’s capacity is only usable below 12V. No one wants to operate any stereo, wench or lighting accessories below 12V.
Questions and Answers:
Q: why should I buy lithium batteries instead of other types of batteries.
A: lithium is 4x more powerful, 10x lighter, safer and will last 10x longer than any other battery type available for your UTV. Lead acid and AGM batteries can’t compare in any way to lithium batteries performance. When you break down the cost over the full lifespan of each battery you will see that the Limitless Lithium battery ends up being the lower cost option over the life of the battery.
Q what’s the difference in lithium, Lead Acid & AGM Batteries?
A. AGM is an Absorbent Glass Mat battery. A Lead Acid battery is what comes standard in most SXS’s. Both Lead Acid and AGM are normally heavier and will go die must faster than a lithium. The discharge curve is drastically less than a lithium battery. See our discharge graphs on our website for more information about comparing lithium to traditional batteries.
THE BRASS TAX:
Dollar for dollar the Limitless Lithium is by far the best option available on the market today! For an SXS application, by the time you install a dual battery setup and add the circuit breaker, you will have doubled the weight and still not reached the performance of just switching over to a single Limitless lithium Nano UTV. You would need to run 4 factory batteries to even come close to matching the performance of the Nano UTV. The life expectancy (10 years or more) and unmatched warranty of the Nano UTV battery further sets itself
apart from the competition. Save space, weight and aggravation. Get the Limitless power you deserve today!