Q Series digital amplifiers are all about ultra compact design, where performance is not sacrificed!
Our engineering team focused on achieving fidelity first, and then on making our Q Series amplifiers amazingly efficient and small.
The Q800.4 2 Ohms is rated at 4x 200 Watts RMS at 12.6 volts with 88% efficiency.
- BRIDGEABLE: Double the power output to your speakers by bridging two channels. Minimum impedance of 4 Ohms per bridged channel at output power of 2 x 400 Watts RMS
Channels 1, 2, 3 and 4 have the following built-In crossover filters
• HPF ( High Pass Filter ) – Allows adjustment from 15Hz to 6000Hz at 12dB/Oct Slope
• FLAT – Full Range, amplifier filters will be turned off• BANDPASS HPF + LPF – Allows adjustment on HPF and on LPF together ( Low Pass Filter ) from 50Hz to 6000HzChannels 3 and 4 have an additional adjustment
• BASS BOOST – Provides a ” gain attenuation ” +12dB at center frequency of 45Hz
You must follow the instructions for the product’s installation to guarantee optimal performance. If you have any questions, get in touch with us. Before using the amplifier, always follow these guidelines:
• Make sure the amplifier is switched off before adding or removing any connections. This prevents possible damage to equipment.
• Keep all cables as far away as possible from the ignition cables, electronic injection modules and starter switch since they may cause noise interference;
• Always use 100% Copper wire and good quality connectors. This guarantees reliability and performance.
• To avoid damaging the cables, make sure that they do not touch sharp metal edges. Important: For this amp use a 60A fuse 12 inches away from the battery as a safety precaution
The power rating data is based on equipment from the PRV Audio Group laboratory. Rated power tested with 100Hz to 1KHz sinusoidal signal and THD <= 1%, with resistant load referring to the indicated measurements. The electronic components and the manufacturing process can present manufacturing variations, thus leading to a variation in the measurements made. This amplifier is designed to perform on music applications ( with speakers ), any load test ( resistant load ) is not recommended.
PRV Audio products are guaranteed for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of original purchase against any manufacturer’s defects in material and workmanship under normal use.
Channels 4 Max Output Power 900 Watts Rated RMS Power at 12.6 V at 2 Ohms 4x 200 Watts Rated RMS Power at 12.6 V at 4 Ohms 4x 120 Watts Bridged RMS Power at 12.6 V at 4 Ohms 2x 400 Watts Average Efficiency 88% Rated RMS Power at 14.4 V at 2 Ohms 4x 225 Watts Operating Voltage 10 to 16 Volts Minimum Capacity of Battery 15 Ah Recommended Capacity of Battery 40 Ah Recommended Fuse 60 Ah Minimum Power Wire 4 Gauge Minimum Speaker Wire 12 Gauge Frequency Response (±3dB) 15Hz to 25KHz High Pass Filter HPF 15Hz to 6kHz Bandpass Filter (HPF+LPF) LPF 50Hz to 6kHz CH3/4 Bass Boost Level at 45Hz 0 to +12dB Protection System On Circuit Board Heat Sink Type Cast Aluminum Dimensions ( H x W x L ) 2.15″ x 9″ x 7.28″ Weight 4.72 Lbs