X Series digital amplifiers are all about ultra compact design, where performance is not sacrificed!
- Max Output Power of 1040 Watts RMS Dynamically, 4x 200 Watts at 2 Ohms- 4 Channel full range amplifier stable at 2 Ohms each gives you the benefit to wire multiple speakers and dividing the power.
- Ultra Compact Design, where performance is not sacrificed! Dimensions: 6.50″ Wide x 4.45″ Length x 2″ Height
- 8 Gauge power/ground connectors and 8 Gauge speaker terminals
Our engineering team focused on achieving fidelity first, and then on making our X Series amplifiers amazingly efficient and small.
- The SQ800.4 2 Ohm is rated at 4x 200 Watts RMS at 13.0 volts with 80% efficiency.
- Bridgeable: Double the power output to your speakers by bridging two channels. Minimum impedance of 4 Ohms per bridged channel at output power of 2 x 400 Watts RMS
Number of Channels: 4
Max Dynamic Output: 4 x 260 Watts RMS 2 Ohms
RMS Power at 2 Ohms 13.0 Volts: 4x 200 Watts RMS
RMS Power at 4 Ohms 13.0 Volts: 4x 160 Watts RMS
Bridged RMS Power at 4 Ohms 13.0 Volts: 2x 400 Watts RMS
RMS Power at 2 Ohms 14.4 Volts: 4x 260 Watts RMS
Bridged RMS Power at 4 Ohms 14.4 Volts: 2x 520 Watts RMS
Supply Voltage: 10 ~ 16V
Frequency Response: 20Hz ~ 25KHz
Channel 1&2 Crossover High Pass Filter: 100Hz or 500Hz
Channel 3&4 Crossover High Pass Filter: 100Hz or 1200Hz
Consumption with Signal Musical: 5A ~ 60A
Dimensions (W x D x H): 6.50” x 4.45” x 2.00”
Weight: 2.45 Lbs