Q Series digital amplifiers are all about ultra compact design, where performance is not sacrificed!
- Max Output Power of 1300 Watts RMS, 4x 325 Watts at 2 Ohms- 4 Channel full range amplifier stable at 2 Ohms each gives you the benefit to wire multiple speakers and dividing the power.
- Ultra Compact Design, where performance is not sacrificed! Dimensions: 9″ Wide x 7.28″ Length x 2.15″ Height
- 4 Gauge power/ground connectors and 12 Gauge speaker terminals
- Built-in variable HPF / LPF crossover filters and bass boost control. This allows tuning for speakers or horn drivers, an easy setup without needing an external crossover.
Our engineering team focused on achieving fidelity first, and then on making our Q Series amplifiers amazingly efficient and small.
The Q1200.4 2 Ohms is rated at 4x 300 Watts RMS at 12.6 volts with 85% efficiency.
- BRIDGEABLE: Double the power output to your speakers by bridging two channels. Minimum impedance of 4 Ohms per bridged channel at output power of 2 x 600 Watts RMS
|Max Output Power||1300 Watts|
|Rated RMS Power at 12.6 V at 2 Ohms||4x 300 Watts|
|Rated RMS Power at 12.6 V at 4 Ohms||4x 180 Watts|
|Bridged RMS Power at 12.6 V at 4 Ohms||2x 600 Watts|
|Rated RMS Power at 14.4 V at 2 Ohms||4x 325 Watts|
|Operating Voltage||10 to 16 Volts|
|Minimum Capacity of Battery||30 Ah|
|Recommended Capacity of Battery||60 Ah|
|Recommended Fuse||70 A|
|Minimum Power Wire||4 Gauge|
|Minimum Speaker Wire||12 Gauge|
|Frequency Response (±3dB)||15Hz to 25KHz|
|High Pass Filter||HPF 15Hz to 6kHz|
|Bandpass Filter (HPF+LPF)||LPF 50Hz to 6kHz|
|CH3/4 Bass Boost Level at 45Hz||0 to +12dB|
|Protection System||On Circuit Board|
|Heat Sink Type||Cast Aluminum|
|Dimensions ( H x W x L )||2.15″ x 9″ x 7.28″|
* Rated RMS Power – Average power output from 100 Hz to 1000 Hz at sinusoidal signal measured at THD <=1% with resistive loads