The SQ-AK-4 4AWG and SQ-AK-0 1/0 amplifier kits are the Piece De Resistance to finish your SoundQubed build. These kits come with CCA true gauge wire wrapped in our translucent Q-Flex insulator and include 17 feet of Q-Flex power cable in either 4 or 1/0 AWG, with 17 feet of either 10 or 12 gauge speaker wire and 3 feet of ground cable in 4 or 0/1 AWG.
An included 17 foot remote turn on wire and 17 foot braided RCA Cable deliver steady power and a clean audio signal from your amplifier to your new SoundQubed tweeters, coaxials, components, and Subwoofers. To help keep your wires in working order for years to come, your new Amp Wiring Kit includes either a 2 foot or 3 foot Wire Loom.
A 100 Amp or 250 Amp fuse will come with your kit, as well as a High Current ANL Fuse Holder and all the necessary accessories like zip ties, grommet, rubber crimp sheaths and gold plated eyelets. True gauge wire represents a thickness at or above 0.2043 inches for the 4 Gauge Kit and 0.325 inches for the 1/0 Gauge Kit.
The 4 Gauge Amp Kit was specifically designed with high power in mind. Coupled our Q1-1200.2, Q4-150 or any amplifier up to 2,000W this kit will make your install complete!
The 0/1 Gauge Kit was specifically designed with flexibility in mind. Coupled with our Q1-2200 or Q1-6000, this kit will make your install complete!
• 3 foot length of 1/0 AWG CCA Q-Flex Ground Cable
• 17 foot length 1/0 AWG CCA Q-Flex Power Cable
• 17 foot length of 10/0 AWG CCA Q-Flex Speaker Cable
• 17 foot Remote Turn on Wire
• 17 foot Q-Flex Braided OFC RCA Cable
• 3 foot Black Wire Loom
• High Current ANL Fuse Holder with 250 amp Fuse
• All necessary installation connections and parts
• TrueGauge wire represents a thickness at or above 0.32486 in